- Pension Funds and Employee Benefits products focus
- Build an excellent business network with business partners
- Transparent career progression to an Account Manager or leadership role
Our client is leading international banking group listed. They provide one of the world's most dynamic and structured banking products. They strive to be the best international bank and aim to provide highest standards of services.
Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers. As a leader in new life insurance business and Hong Kong's largest administrator of retirement schemes, the business serves this diverse client portfolio from its management offices in Hong Kong and through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
In an open, innovative and collaborative culture, they are looking for an ambitious high-calibre to join their expanding team as Business Development Executive.
- To maintain and strengthen relationship with both corporate and individual clients
- To promote insurance products specialised in Employee Benefits (including Pension, MPF and group insurance etc.) via outbound warm calls to achieve sales targets for promotion
- To handle customer enquiries and provide excellent after -sales services
- Responsible for exploring new opportunities for business growth
- At least 1 year insurance sales experience in a financial institution/bank with professional phone manner
- Bachelor degree holder; IIQE license holder
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Result-oriented and sales-driven personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive remuneration package with basic salary and benefits
- Quarterly incentive plus year-end discretionary bonus
- Great international exposure
- Attractive and fast track career path to be Account Manager or leadership role
- 15 days or above paid annual leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Olivia Xie on +852 2258 3411