ROLE (What you’ll be doing…)
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Manage sales pipeline
- Research, identify new market opportunities and establish competitive advantage
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investor.
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit.
REQUIRED (What we need from you…)
- Degree holder preferable in Business/Marketing/Computer Science/Information System or relevant discipline
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Experience in IT project management and/or sales.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, including presentation skills.
- Extremely responsive with a strong sense of urgency.
- A good team player who is mature and can work independently
Pay based on the candidate’s working experiences and qualification*
*Candidate with more experiences will be considered as Assistant Manager
and Benefits we offered:
- 5-day work week
- Competitive Remuneration
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Allowance
- Valuable Working Experience
- Flexible Working Environment
If you are chased to be professional, a fresh graduate and possess the enthusiasm to involve in financial and management field, do not hesitate to contact us now for your career development. We are pleased to share the opportunities with you.