- Promote company's logistics offerings including but not limited to air, ocean freight forwarding
- House account maintenance and penetration for non routed business
- Deliver qualified sales leads for overseas offices and agents, assist to convert into actual business
- Regular visit to customers in Hong Kong and South China ( mainly Guangdong ) to explore potential business opportunity
- Prepare SOP for proper implementation of any new customer on board, fine tune exiting ones on service improvement
- Knowledge on inbound customer requirements is an an advantage
- Familiar with Middle-East and / or Indian trade lanes is an advantage
- Diploma or above
- 2 - 5 years of sales or related experience in freight forwarding or logistics field
- Strong knowledge on supply chain segments with major in air, sea freight. Sound knowledge in contract logistics is an advantage
- Self motivated, aggressive, good communication and presentation skills is preferred
- Good command of English and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Sales Manager / Sales Executive
We offer attractive remuneration plus incentive to the right candidates including 5-day-work week, group medical insurance and discretionary bonus. Please send full resume with time available, current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
All information collected will be kept in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.