- Develop, implement and review the business strategies, directions and plans on new market penetration of the Carpark industry in Hong Kong.
- Proactively plan and source projects through various channels such as government agencies, networking, partners and consultants to generate long-term and sustainable growth in local market.
- Conduct in-depth due diligence works including field works, market research, target market segmentation, supply and demand analysis, and competitive market analysis to make appropriate recommendation to the Company.
- Perform financial feasibility analysis and review statistical findings to determine feasibility of new car park businesses.
- Responsible for the entire progress of project operations from conceptualization, preparation and submission of government & commercial car park tenders, as well as delivery on completion of project.
- Drives business performance and ensure delivery of key financial goals in line with the organizational business plans and financial targets.
- To gain a good understanding of local Carpark market & responsible for the overall strategic planning and management of the business while driving sales and operations profitably.
- Degree in Business Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant industry experience, current working experience in the Car Park industry of Hong Kong will be an advantage.
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese (to liaise with chinese speaking business associates).
- Strong leaderships skill.
- Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal & presentations skills.
- High degree of commitment & a good team player.
- Able to work under pressure & in a fast-paced environment.
Interested candidates, please contact us at + 65 66310020 for company details before applying.