We are looking for energetic and proactive Business Development Manager to join our dynamic sales
- Identify and Develop new business opportunities
- Coordinate the sale of products through multiple channels of distribution utilizing key events and activities to drive sales objectives
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop, plan and implement the sustainable customer relationship
- Build effective sales relationships to strengthen company’s position within the account and leverage against competition
- Provide market intelligence and analysis on competitive trends to improve company’s competitive position
- University graduates or above
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant working experience with proven track record in sales/business development
- Self-motivated, energetic and aggressive to achieve results
- Outstanding communication skill and strong in presentation
- Sensitive to market changing conditions, analytical and creative
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Fluent in English, Cantonese / Mandarin
- Frequent travels & visits to customers, showrooms, exhibitions, suppliers, & designers may be required.
- Sales experience in furniture industries is a definite advantage
- Professional training will be delivered to new joiners
- Competitive remuneration with incentive scheme
Interested parties, please click "Apply Now".
Please visit our website at www.lamex.com for more company information.