- Explore, identify and develop new business opportunities to achieve company targets
- Build up and maintain business relationships with the new and existing key business partners
- Communicate and negotiate terms with the new and existing key business partners
- Assess brand’s potential by communicating with different internal/external parties
- Bachelor degree holder in Business Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' solid business development experience in the food & beverage, or other FMCG industry
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Mature, hardworking with result-oriented mind
- willing to travel overseas
We offer attractive remuneration package and career prospects plus 5-day week and medical insurance. Interest parties, please forward your full resume with expected salary to us.
All data collected shall be solely for recruitment purpose.
Telford Int’l Co Ltd. is one of the leading distributors in Hong Kong for a wide selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. To cope with our rapid business expansion, we are looking for high caliber professional to join our Company :