- Grow the Cloud & Cloud-Connectivity Business by developing comprehensive Business Plans for a portfolio of Cloud Service Providers (CSP) & Managed Service Providers (MSP) to
identify short and long-term strategic goals and tactical execution.
- Achieving and exceeding quarterly and annual sales revenue targets
- Promote integrated solutions both internally to sales teams and externally with customers’ needs
- Frequent Travel in APAC including China to meet CSPs & MSPs is required
- Drive Cloud-Connectivity Services sales performance with Partners through monthly/quarterly reviews to review overall business performance across the organization in the
Greater China Region.
- Guide partners to build cross-border solutions in their solution packages to develop CTG business
- Co-work with CTG Internals to develop the Cloud-Connectivity business with other vendors (e.g. SDWAN, Security ,SaaS)
- Identify new technology solutions from the market and facilitate the adoption in the company
- Arrange the internal training periodically together with Partner Solution Manager to enhance the knowledge related to Cloud Computing.
- Organize join events with partners (CSP, MPS, SDWAN, Security) quarterly
- Bachelor’s degree required (Business Administration, Information Technology is preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in core sales experience, partner channel development, business development, alliance management in the technology industry
- Deep understanding of digital transformation business drivers, cloud platforms, capabilities and solutions that generate partner growth and innovation.
- Experience in with technology platforms and solutions with a reasonable level of technical proficiency or working with CSP/MSP partners on solution development architect
- Strong influence and orchestrator skills helping align CTG and partner resources to drive solutions that support CTG Sales & customer needs.
- Deep strategic advisor and executive relationship management experience driving sales with partners in commercial businesses.
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Strong experience of managing virtual teams across functions and geographies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort
- Superior analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluency in English, Cantonese/Mandarin is a prerequisite for this role
- Familiar in Cloud Security Services (e.g. Fortinet, Checkpoint, Palo Alto) is preferable
- Passionate in Cloud technology, especially in AWS, Ali cloud, Azur
We offer 5 days work, competitive salary package and attractive career development opportunities to the right candidate.
Interested parties please email your full resume with your current & expected salary to us.
Applicants not invited for interview within 3 months may assume their applications unsuccessful.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.