Our client is a technology company providing solutions to allow greater safety, reliability, speed and efficiency of supply chains.
They are inviting a BD professional to join their growing team. Do you have the business savvy and the technical background
necessary to establish the Company as a key technology platform provider? If you are also
prepared to work in a hnt and be customer obsessed, you’ll be a perfect fit.
Position: Business Development Manager & Vendor Partner Management
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop and qualify opportunities within small to medium-sized enterprises
- Prospect and identify decision makers at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long lasting relationship
- Deliver comprehensive product demos and answer technical inquiries
- Listen carefully to understand what customers need and confidently communicate the Company's value proposition
- Make every potential Company's prospect happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size or likelihood of closure
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer Science with good academic qualifications
- 5 years of experience in BD and Sales with Partner / Channel management (IoT / Digital Date Transmission / Radio Frequency Identificaiton)
- Passion for technology and a strong drive to navigate small to medium sized enterprises to share your knowledge about the product
- Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets in a goal-driven environment including cloud service and hard/softwares
- Aggressive, results-oriented, attentive to details
- Working knowledge of data transmission technologies,
EDIFACT, XML, EDI syntaxes a plus
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Desire to work and wear more than one hat in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- A positive attitude and ability to excel under pressure
All information submitted are for recruitment purpose only.
Other job opportunities please visit www.williams-asia.com