Being part of the team, you will apply your professional knowledge and expertise to achieve business targets of all partnership & direct business. If you are interested in working in a dynamic, challenging environment, for a company that recognizes and rewards your creativity, initiative and contributions, just simply click "Apply online"
- Assist the Senior Manager in formulating strategies, developing business initiatives and planning marketing campaigns for developing personal line business mainly with affinity partners
- Enhance relationship with existing partners and drive them with new campaigns and initiatives to achieve business objectives
- Acquire new partners and set up with sustainable business model
- Drive different sales and customer campaigns for driving new business
- Conduct business review and post launch review with partners so as to present improvement plan and new initiatives
- Draft and work out campaign targets, various documentations / details with various internal and external stakeholders and ensure smooth execution
- Implement and formulate the sales process of different campaigns and programs for affinity partners with internal and external parties in term of product launch, campaign set up, call list generation, agreements and logistics, etc.
- Provide regular Market Intelligences and business insights/analysis for preparing Partnership Review
- Work with Legal and Compliance for securing compliance
Degree Holder, preferably in marketing or business related subjects
Minimum 8 years of working experience in insurance business development and marketing is preferable
Solid experience in dealing with direct / online channel is preferred
Entrepreneur spirit, can-do attitude and good problem solving skills
Able to work independently and under tight deadlines
Self-motivated, responsible, proactive and take ownership and personal responsibility
A hard working team player, enthusiastic and adaptable
Must be fluent in Cantonese; good written and spoken English. Mandarin is desirable
Good knowledge in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Business Development Manager position
Interested parties please simply click "Apply Now" to access our "Global Recruitment Management System" for submitting your application.
You are invited to visit our web site at: http://www.zurich.com.hk