Our client's Global Commercial Services leverages a number of Corporate Cards, Central Bill, Foreign Currency, and Cross-border payment solutions to help corporations drive savings, increase transparency, and offer employee rewards.
You will find yourself working within a fast-paced organisation that is committed to investing in both your professional development and new products and solutions to support your success.
You will be part of a high performing team responsible for acquiring new business relationships targeting International Payments across medium to large enterprises.
- Acquire new business relationships targeting International Payments across medium to large enterprises
- Prospect through multiple channels including telephone, field, and social media prospecting
- Build and progress a robust sales pipeline by developing a cross-border payment focused strategy and effectively manage a combination of self-generated and partnership leads
- Minimum of 3 years of commercial/complex solution selling experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Track record in new business acquisition and cold calling commercial prospects
- Experience in business development related to international payment solution would be an advantage
- Proficiency in building relationships with client's key stakeholders and decision makers
- Knowledge of basic financial acumen is a plus (financial statement analysis, cash flow)
- Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese
- Exposure in financial services industry
- Attractive base salary plus uncap incentive
- Open, creative and innovative working environment
- Energetic and collaborative team culture
- 17 days annual leave
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Olivia Xie on +852 2258 3411