Our client is a Hong Kong-based online trade finance platform that offers trade finance and cash flow solutions for SME merchants. Due to their organic growth, they are seeking to hire a Business Development Manager to grow their B to B corporate accounts.
• User Development: Acquisition of new users and develop users (especially from the online marketplace’s merchant or supplier e.g Amazon, Lazada) through outbound calls or personal visits and tailor innovative solutions using company’s suite of products and services to meet the requirements of this user base
• Research: Understand user commercial process in terms of transaction and finance needs, rapidly adapting to changes in their trading terms and market challenges
• Collaboration: Work with other team members to ensure Trade facilities are well structured, efficiently established and activated in the shortest time
• Responsible, humble, and a good listener. Being a team player and being passionate about trade finance and sales are a must.
• 3+ years of relevant experience in Corporate Sales required
• work experience in Finance or eCommerce or digital payment preferred
• Salesforce, MS Office
• Ambitious, adaptive, people skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• English, Mandarin Chinese and Cantonese