In this role, you will work closely with customers to craft training programs that will drive adoption and usage of company services. You will be fully engaged in all phases of the education sales cycle. This will include identifying, qualifying and recommending the technical solution for clients and business partners, closing the opportunity, and working with operation team to ensure successful delivery of the education, as well as being responsible for post sales client satisfaction results.This is a great opportunity to combine your passion for business development, learning and technology.
· Develop training leads and manage to closure
· Work closely with the Sales and Partner Teams to Provide Training proposals for Customers and Partners.
· Work closely with clients to determine training requirements and build detailed training proposals and plans to accelerate adoption of company technical services.
· Maintain a strong relationship with customers to ensure flawless execution of training plans.
· Build & maintain a pipeline of business opportunities and provide regular forecasts / business reviews to senior management
· 8+ year's business development, technical & pre-sales experience, preferably in the IT industry.
· You will have excellent communication skills and proven business development experience. Experience managing an Financial Management able to effectively manage Cost, Revenue and Margin
· Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
· Strong verbal and written communications skills.
· Experience engaging and presenting to senior executives (CXO level).
· Strong commercial experience and business acumen.
· Experience leading a team of technical professionals.
· A technical background in engineering or computer science.
· Knowledge of Amazon Web Services or Cloud Computing concepts.
· Marketing, operations and training delivery experience.