Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- To develop new business sales across marketing, corporate communications, public relations and/or investor relations segments over the telephone, via emails, and through face to face meetings
- To reach or exceed specific quarterly and annual targets by achieving pre-set criteria on revenue generated, with primary focus on outbound wire distribution, multimedia services and corporate workflow solutions
- To ensure that all clients are handled to the highest standards and everything is known about their corporate IR, PR and marketing communications requirements throughout the year
- To stay ahead of competition by following up on all leads and opportunities to ensure that PR Newswire maximizes the chance of winning business and by keeping regular contact with clients and prospects
- To provide regular (weekly, monthly and ad hoc) feedback of sales activities to the Supervisor, including clients wins/losses, competition activity, product feedback, etc.
- 3 - 5 years of sales and/or new business development experience, preferably in the relevant industries such as corporate communications, marketing, public relations, investor relations, advertising and/or media sales;
- A solid track record of consistently delivering or exceeding sales targets and other relevant KPIs;
- High level of self-motivation, energy and accountability; ability to work both independently and as a team in a fast-paced working environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; mature and engaging personalities;
- High fluency in spoken English and Cantonese as well as strong competency in written English and is a must. Mandarin is a plus
- Proficiency in Internet and PC software, esp. MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- User knowledge and experience in CRM system is preferred.
- Develop new markets & customer in HK
- Prepare sales plan, report and analysis
- 3-5 year relevant sales experience
Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating current and expected base salary and available starting date by email to us. The company will contact the right candidate(s) for phone and/or face-to-face interviews.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks should consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be solely for recruitment purposes and treated in strict confidence. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 3 months.
PR Newswire (www.prnewswire.com) is the premier global provider of multimedia platforms that enable marketers, corporate communicators, sustainability officers, public affairs and investor relations officers to leverage content to engage with all their key audiences. Having pioneered the commercial news distribution industry over 60 years ago, PR Newswire today provides end-to-end solutions to produce, optimize and target content – from rich media to online video to multimedia – and then distribute content and measure results across traditional, digital, mobile and social channels. Combining the world’s largest multi-channel, multi-cultural content distribution and optimization network with comprehensive workflow tools and platforms, PR Newswire enables the world’s enterprises to engage opportunity everywhere it exists. PR Newswire serves tens of thousands of clients from offices in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region. A fully-owned subsidiary, PR Newswire Asia (www.prnasia.com) operates in nine offices across Asia-Pacific with a multi-functional team of over 80 members.