The role of Business Development Manager, Voluntary Benefits, HS – Hong Kong is to support the development and execution of Aon’s Voluntary Benefits strategy
through the execution of a sales plan to contribute to the revenue growth of new Voluntary Benefits opportunity with Hong Kong clients.
(1) Supporting the development & execution of a client sales & marketing strategy which delivers client take up and meets financial targets to drive Voluntary
Benefits business growth in Hong Kong;
(2) Providing assistance with the client onboarding process to ensure all Voluntary Benefits programmes in Hong Kong are set up and will operate in accordance
with Aon’s & the client’s expectation;
(3) Execution of a Voluntary Benefits marketing strategy and plan with key / targeted clients to optimise the promotion and appeal of Aon’s Voluntary Benefits
(4) Assist in the development and ongoing review of Aon’s Voluntary Benefits proposition and strategy to ensure the achievement of financial targets, delivery
of service excellence and responds to client need.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the development and execution of a sales & marketing strategy for the growth of Voluntary Benefits business in Hong Kong in conjunction with the relevant
market HS head and regional VB strategy.
- Drive and support the execution of a targeted client segmentation plan, development and conversion of a business development pipeline to capture and convert client
interest resulting in the securing of new Voluntary Benefits revenue opportunity.
- Collaborate with Hong Kong HS leaders and SAMs to deliver a distinct client value proposition and marketing and relationship management plan to maximise penetration
of Hong Kong HS’ client portfolio.
- Assist with the implementation of a Voluntary Benefits marketing plan to drive B2B client marketing activities in Hong Kong with target clients including but not
confined to: seminars, symposiums, worksite promotions, financial wellbeing sessions, white papers, communications etc.
- Support the delivery of all client onboarding requirements to ensure the successful implementation and ongoing running of all campaign activity to ensure the best
solutions are delivered to clients in the most efficient way, coupled with the optimizing of Aon’s commercial return.
- Support the ongoing regular review of all client Voluntary Benefit programmes to enhance the distribution of additional products and services which drives new
business opportunity and is aligned to client and employee need.
- Drive and support the Voluntary Benefits sales strategy and client segmentation plan in place and agreed with Hong Kong HS head and SAMs.
- Delivery of client sales strategy,with execution of a specific marketing plan to promote Aon’s Voluntary Benefits proposition with target client
take up numbers and financial targets for Voluntary Benefits business in Hong Kong achieved.
- Ensure all new Voluntary Benefits programmes in Hong Kong are onboarded in accordance with Aon HS protocol and are regularly reviewed to align
with client need.
- Delivers assistance to ensure that Aon’s Voluntary Benefits proposition is unique and distinct the Hong Kong market and delivers tangible value
to Aon’s HS clients.
Education & Certification:
- University degree, preferably in a marketing or business-related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience sales, marketing and business development roles within the financial services industry with proven track record
in achieving sales objectives and targets.
- Understanding of Hong Kong insurance markets.
- Experience in developing and executing successful sales & marketing plans
- Understanding of Hong Kong HS client network with strong commercial mindset.
- Strong communication skills with ability to present, negotiate and influence at HR and C suite level with clients.
- Excellent people management and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Proven track record in delivering creative solutions in deal negotiation, to deliver new business opportunity aligned to client need.
- A driven sales approach, strong negotiation skills, presentation skills, team player, solution-oriented and committed
- In-depth knowledge & experience of HS distribution environment.
- Strong interpersonal communication and influencing skills to develop & relationships with key external stakeholders.
- The ability to develop sales & marketing plans for client targets and apply a relevant sales management as well as appl.
- Ability to source, analyses and apply all relevant business intelligence material to improve and optimally position Aon’s VB proposition with
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and strong understanding of key business requirements and drivers.
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits. Interested parties please send your full resume with current salary and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" to
submit your application, or post to Assistant Manager, Talent Acquisition, Aon Hong Kong Limited, 39/F, Tower 1, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, for interview.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Only selected candidates will be contacted for interview.