The Business Development Officer will support the Business Development team in providing training consultancy service to banking and financial institutes.
- Support the BD Manager to build and maintain key client relationships with banks, financial institutions or any other key stakeholders
- Conduct training needs analysis to identify suitable training solutions to clients
- Prepare business proposal and be the key liaison with clients
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure smooth and effective training service delivery
- Support the development of CPD/CPT courses from market research, trainer recruitment, and work with internal teams for marketing materials
- Conduct customer satisfaction survey and make recommendations for future business developments
- Collect and analyze market intelligence information to identify training trends and needs for the industry
- Be familiar with current market conditions, identify new business trends and propose product enhancement initiatives by conducting relevant market research and analysis
- Provide administrative support in meeting coordination with internal and external parties
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisors or top management
- Degree holder or above
- Experience gain from Banking & Finance or Training & Development industry
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience
- Holders of HKIB professional qualifications such as Certified Banker, CFMP, ACsP, ARWP/CRWP or AAMLP/CAMLP will be advantageous
- Outstanding customer service and networking skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated & a good team player
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Proficient in MS Office & Chinese word processing
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Interested parties may send in your application together with a detailed resume stating your academic results, present & expected salaries, date of availability and contact phone number by clicking "Apply Now"
Applicants are welcomed to visit our website: www.hkib.org for further information about the institute.
(All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes)