- Support brand management and business development in full spectrum with key eyewear brands;
- Establish reports, business proposal and presentations for Management and Senior Business Manager;
- Develop marketing, visual merchandising and promotional plan to drive brand sales;
- Organize and coordinate with various internal and external counterparts to achieve business results and targets;
- Develop, implement and monitor progress and results of business development projects;
- Assist in research and analysis;
- Support front line retail teams by attending shop meetings and follow up on their requests;
- Handle other administrative support or ad hoc project as assigned.
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline;
- 3 years of solid experience in luxury or fashion retail;
- Good project planning, organizational, research, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good writing communications, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Mature, multi-tasks, self-motivated, independent, result-oriented with a can-do attitude;
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Excellent in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Japanese speaking is a plus.
Interested parties, please send your detailed resume with expected salary by clicking 'Apply
For more information about us, please visit our website at
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.