- Own, formulate and execute API product strategies to facilitate innovation for unique competitive advantage and lead the overall API products development and
- Develop and own product business case and P&L for the entire product life cycle covering revenue forecasts and cost estimates
- Partner with internal teams, service providers and partners to architect business solutions, design and build API products
- Ideate and drive decisions using market data, industry best practices and customer needs
- Consult with customers, partners and prospects to understand their business needs and pain points, incubate and architect business solutions, and evangelize
the business value of API products
- Apply deep knowledge of the solutions and the industry to provide expertise to sales teams and customers through sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Identify specific product requirements for product development and define use cases and high quality product features
- Be responsible for making product decisions during API development projects throughout phases of initiation, development and implementation
- Evangelize products across the Company, drive integration and ensure desired positive impact is achieved
- Effectively communicate and manage multiple stakeholders related to the API products portfolio
- University degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or business disciplines
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience, including at least 5 years’ experience in product development and management (applications and platforms),
preferably gained in financial services industry related to open banking, API products and/or solutions
- Good knowledge of latest digital technologies such as API and fintech solutions
- Strong business acumen with good entrepreneurial mindset and insights into
market trends and API technology
- Experience in leading product development in agile approach and dealing with ambiguity and open-ended challenges
- Proven experience in developing business cases, budgets and forecasts, revenue models, go-to-market plans, etc.
- Good analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- A resilient and resourceful team leader with ability to engage cross-functional / cross-domain teams
- Ability to perform multitask with attention to detail and compliance under tight resources and deadlines
- Strong business communication skills to articulate ideas and thoughts and deliver persuasive business presentations
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration package and career prospects to the right candidate. Salary will be commensurate with
qualifications and experience. Our attractive remuneration package includes 5-day work week, year-end bonus, performance bonus, dental and medical benefits, employer voluntary contributions to MPF, education allowance, staff well-being sponsorship, birthday
leave, marriage leave, family care leave, etc.
Interested candidates please send your full resume stating contact details, current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. We are an equal opportunity employer.