Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Global Trade and Receivables Finance comprises over 4,500 people across more than 60 countries, helping suppliers and buyers with their export and import finance needs.
Trade is where HSBC began in 1865, when we financed commerce between Europe, North America and Asia.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as
In this role, you will
- Support the delivery of strategic roadmap and help the Senior Business Manager and Head of Business Management, Hong Kong and Macau in day to day running of the business
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategic initiatives for Global Trade and Receivables Finance across the region to grow revenue, assets and contingents,
market share and ensure delivery of business imperatives
- Support the championing of Global Trade and Receivables Finance initiatives to ensure key objectives are prioritized appropriately within Global Banking and Markets and Commercial
- Act as a point of contact for matters relating to Global Trade and Receivables Finance strategy, initiatives, projects and transformation programmes
- Support the alignment and monitoring oversight of business Key Performance Indicators while supporting the development and implementation of key initiatives and business
cases to support the continued resourcing and growth of the business across Hong Kong and Macau
- Support coordination of performance management and the monitoring of implementation and effectiveness of strategic initiatives to deliver long term objectives of revenue
generation and cost saving in alignment with Global Business, HSBC Operations and Global Functions
- Support the implementation oversight of necessary governance within Global Trade and Receivables Finance and Global Standards implementation
- Understand current economic trends and its impact on HSBC and Global Trade and Receivables Finance and support the identification of key levers to capitalise on opportunities
or minimize downside exposure.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Exposure to Global Trade and Receivables Finance and other commercial banking products
- Experience in a management role in Commercial Banking or Global Trade and Receivables Finance
- Strategic thinking and high level of business acumen and commercial awareness
- Broad knowledge of group strategy. An appreciation of the global nature of the Groups business.
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to cope with pressure in a dynamic, fast growing and moving environment
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrates sound commercial judgment and strategic
- Strong independent contributor, who is comfortable working in a self-directed mode, on multiple assignments, where the teams will often be distributed across the globe and
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000D3I5
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional
development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited