We are looking for a Business Process Re-engineering Assistant Manager for a leading global medical device company. The work will be mainly on conducting and analysing data to drive business process improvement with suggested solutions.
Our client is an established and well-known listed global medical device company with over 40 offices and 8,000 employees. Their products and services are sold in over 200 countries.
You will be reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for
* conducting in depth analysis on company's business process and work on re-engineering and improvement project
* preparing monthly reports with data support to highlight business improvements
* enhancing system efficiency
* working with internal and external parties to improve and manage operations flow improvement and suggest new initiatives
* recording and improving existing business process with structured modelling methodologies
* translating business objectives into functional specifications, supporting document creation, and automation efforts
Great career advancement. Competitive remuneration package.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nicole Hui on +852 3412 4832.