Our client, a well-known bank in Hong Kong, is looking for a high caliber to join the group.
Senior Operation Risk Manager
- To lead a team responsible for policy setting and assessment of operational risk of the Bank Group
- To develop the enterprise framework, policies and guidelines in relation to operational risk management
- To devise the mechanism and tools for risk identification, assessment, monitoring and reporting of operational risk
- To initiate and conduct regulatory driven and internal risk assessment
- To provide advice on operational risk to entitles of the Bank Group
- To provide support to facilitate Senior Management's oversight of operational risk
- To lead projects in relation to operational risk management
Senior Compliance Review Manager
- To carry out the compliance monitoring programmes on high-risk operations
- To perform scheduled branch visits, compliance reviews/ self-assessment on selected operations
- To prepare management report on branch visit and compliance review/ monitoring
- To provide recommendations on compliance issues and findings being identified
- To follow up the implementation of recommendations issued
- To supervise the performance of compliance reviews & branch visits and review the work done by Compliance Managers/ Assistant Compliance Managers
- To assist the Department Head in organizing and performing the compliance review initiatives
- To develop and design the compliance monitoring programmes/ compliance review/ self-assessment
- To participate in compliance training activities
Requirements - Senior Operational Risk Manager
Requirements - Senior Compliance Review Manager
- University graduate in Risk Management, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis or related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years experience related to operational risk management, internal control and risk governance in financial institutions / consultancy firms
- Minimum of 5 years experience in supervisory role
- Practical experience in managing enterprise policy setting and assessment of operational risk
- Able to work under pressure and independently
- Good command of English and Chinese, Putonghua preferable
- University graduate OR relevant professional qualifications, such as AHKIB, CPA, etc.
- Minimum 8 years’ working experience in the financial services industry with compliance / audit / risk management / internal control experience as well as in-depth knowledge of requirements from HKMA / SFC / PCPD
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills
- A confident, efficient and effective team player with initiative and who is able to work independently
- Able to exercise judgment, work under pressure, and liaise effectively with business and supporting units
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- PC literate with good knowledge of MS Office
To apply, please send your detailed resume or contact Carmen at 3955 1358 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited 2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090 Website: