Our client, a well-known bank in Hong Kong, is looking for a high caliber to join the group.
Business Operation Risk Manager - Insurance
- Work closely with business stakeholders, supporting stakeholders, and process & control peers to apply product end to end risk management approach to ensure the bank’s
risk appetite at low.
- Facilitate the identification, assessment, measurement, mitigation and monitoring of operational risk in the assigned areas/portfolio.
- Conduct root cause analysis and benchmarking to recommend improvement of our control processes and business operating models.
- Review risk events/ incidents and customer complaints with regulatory and compliance concerns.
- Promote risk and control awareness e.g. training. Work with respective teams in the bank to review and enhance training materials and approaches as appropriate to
enhance compliance and control quality. When appropriate, lead development of new training program, and be the trainer.
- Coordinate and assure proper execution of the bank/PBG-wide risk & compliance initiatives; including BCP, disaster recovery plan, NPA policy, Outsourcing policy, Vendor risks management,
information security bank-wide policy review; e.g. end user computing, customer data governance, etc
- Assist the department/ team head in risk and control related matters, e.g. :
- Monitor operational loss and KRIs
- Monitor timely completion of the PBG governance or policies and post-launch reviews
- Drive achievement of balanced scorecard KPIs related to risk management and regulatory compliance
- University graduate related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of experience in related to insurance business operations risk management, or relevant compliance or audit with in-depth knowledge of banking practices
and regulated banking activities preferable
- Sound knowledge of insurance products, services and operation
- Good understanding and knowledge of operational risk and internal control principles; ability to assess risk trends
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
To apply, please send your detailed resume or contact Carmen at 3955 1358 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited 2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090 Website: