Business Service Lead Wholesales Operations
This Company is hiring for their Operations, Services and Technology team as it is a pivotal part of the company that provides essential operational and technical support to their global businesses and helps improve customer services and efficiency. They are committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that continuous professional development, flexible working hours and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. They are now seeking a high caliber professionals and specialists to join their team as Business Service Lead (Wholesales Ops ASP Operations IT)
- This company’s largest global function is Operations where they employ more than 35,000 colleagues around the world. It provides processing, oversight and delivery of customer services for Global Businesses and Functions.
- Work closely with Operations, Operations IT delivers products and services in ways that are simpler, better and faster, making this bank the choice for customer.
- Playing an integral role in supporting ASP Business Services Operations Heads and Global Business and Global Functions IT parities to develop and implement business strategy
- Participating actively in service portfolio planning, understanding priorities and articulating our service value proposition to address business needs
- Analyzing solution trends against business needs, and formulating innovative IT business solutions across ASP markets in alignment with global strategy
- Navigating effectively across the organization, joining up stakeholders and making recommendation to influence decision making to drive positive results
- Acting as a trusted advisor to provide best in class business service consultancy
- Meeting objectives of Technology, Operations and Global Business and Global Functions in an effective and balanced manner
- Driving delivery of Operations Transformation Programme of respective Business Services
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related disciplines
- Knowledge in Operations Business Services in banking industry as well as understanding of individual markets
- Experience in IT project management with strong track record in partnering to drive projects to conclusion with excellent execution
- Excellent consultative skills and ability to form strong business relationships at all levels
- Strong background in developing compelling value propositions
- Customer-Centric focus with strong commercial sense.
- Ability to influence senior executives across multiple business units and functions through situation awareness and conflict management skills
- Experience leading a small team while having direct accountability for solutions
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Travel is required on need basis
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.