- Play key role in global and regional initiatives including automation projects. Work very closely with quantitative strategists to develop new business analytics tools;
- Manage the annual business review process, including close monitoring of actual versus budget variance drivers and working with business leaders on developing business outlooks and strategy;
- Coordinate engage various strategy business development meetings and projects;
- Assist to collate and interpret market data for business initiatives and business proposal, as well as monitor market and policy changes;
- Conduct feasibility studies, industry benchmarking whenever necessary.
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably with major / minor in Business Administration / Marketing / Economics / Statistics / Financial Management;
- With strong quantitative and accounting skills;
- Excellent communication, analytical, organizing and management skills with creative mind;
- Chinese and English writing skills;
- Proficient in both spoken English and Chinese.
Salary: Negotiable (depends on qualifications & experience)
Visit our website: www.beauskin.hk
We offer 5-day work week and a competitive package to the right candidates. Interested candidates please send your detailed resume with contact telephone numbers, available date, current and expected salary through "Apply Now" or contact Human Resources Department at 3188 8939 or WhatsApp 9695 8949 for enquiry.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.