- Oversee and monitor the progress of premises related projects including building and branch improvement, office renovation projects is plus
- With sound experience in new lease, lease renewal, terms negotiation and familiar with leasing documents
- Prepare regular reports, coordinate premises takeover & handover, fitting-out, renovation management
- Formulate and update relevant policies in compliance with related regulatory requirements and market best practice
- Have knowledge in project budgeting is a plus
- Willing to travel to China for site visiting
- Diploma Holder in Marketing Real Estate, Surveying or related disciplines
- 5 years relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- Handle computer applications, such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
(Candidates with less experience will be considered as Officer)
We offer competitive packages and promising career opportunities to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with current salary, expected salary and the date of availability to The Human Resources Department, Chiyu Banking Corporation Ltd, 12/F, Chiyu Bank Building, No. 78 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or fax to 2986-3233 or by clicking Apply Now.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.