To provide centralized support to Christie’s Specialist Departments through the coordination of a variety of administrative activities and support the Business on daily basis and during peak sale period. The team is charged with responding to Specialist department requests via telephone, in-person and on email in an efficient and seamless manner
1. Business Support
a. Support Specialist Department Sale Coordinators/Cataloguer with a variety of administrative tasks on in-house system (JDE)
b. Provide support to Specialist Department with contracts generation by accurately capturing and processing the relevant information on in-house system
c. Register and maintain property movement to ensure the accurate record on system and smooth transfer and receipt of property
d. Have a good knowledge and awareness of overall business activities
e. Provide system training to new joiners
f. Other duties as assigned by Manager
Key Performance Indicators
• Accuracy of data
• Speed of response
• Volume of outcomes/actions
• Accuracy of processes
• Attention to details
People and Behaviors
• Team work
• Customer service
Skills and Experience
• BA/BS or/and 2-3 years of working experience in administration and/or client service preferred
• Ability to problem solve and proactively follow up to ensure issue resolution and communication relevant information to requestor effectively
• Ability to work well as a team and promote team effectiveness
• High degree of organization with ability to multi-task, prioritize and follow up promptly
• Desire to learn and take on new challenges with positive attitude
• Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
• Flexible working hours when required, including evening and weekend sale coverage
• Strong knowledge of Excel and Outlook and ability to learn all Christie’s system
• Fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
World’s Leading Auction House
Christie’s is a name and place that speaks of extraordinary art, unparalleled service and expertise, as well as international glamour. Founded in 1766 by James Christie, Christie's has since conducted the greatest and most celebrated auctions through the centuries providing a popular showcase for the unique and the beautiful. Christie’s offers over 450 auctions annually in over 80 categories, including all areas of fine and decorative arts, jewellery, photographs, collectibles, wine, and more. Prices range from $200 to over $100 million.
Christie’s, the world's leading art business, had global auction and private sales. Our sales figures were driven by an increase in new buyers across all geographies coming to the market, including from growth markets such as China and through the Internet.
Christie's also has a long and successful history conducting private sales for its clients in all categories.
Christie’s has a global presence with 53 offices in 32 countries and 10 salerooms around the world including in London, New York, Paris, Geneva, Milan, Amsterdam, Dubai, Zürich, and Hong Kong. More recently, Christie’s has led in growth markets such as Russia, China, India and the Middle East, with successful sales, exhibitions and initiatives in Shanghai, Moscow, Baku, Beijing, Mumbai, Delhi, Jeddah, Abu Dhabi, Doha and Dubai.