Business System Analyst to oversee the corporate system of a luxury retail company.
Your new company
My client is a global luxury retail with strong presence in Asia market , looking for a Business System Analyst to join their successful global IT team.
Your new role
You will be reporting to the Business System Manager to oversee application and integrations support for employee systems including HRIS, Payroll and Employee Web Portal.
- Understand and analyse user requirements, confirm scope and document business requirements
- Collaborate with integration teams to manage employee data interfaces between core HRIS and other corporate systems.
- Act as tier-2 application support subject matter expert to manage incident and service requests raised by end-users, as well as facilitate business change requests for configuration changes.
- Closely work with Regional HR to participate in regional employee system projects as assigned. Play part in project management life cycle, from requirement discovery to testing and support transition from project to operation.
- Support in project activities - facilitate application testing and liaise with internal users and external service providers to ensure deliverables meet requirements.
- Prepare and maintain documentations such as functional/technical specifications and user manual and operation guides.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3-5 years' experience as a Business Analyst or System Analyst for employee systems
- Experience in HRIS, Payroll, Workflow Management and Web Content Management support
- Experience in systems implementation/enhancement/configurations
- Experience working at a Regional level (with multiple APAC countries)
- Experience in retail, hospitality or luxury retail desired
- Knowledge in WORKDAY or any other HCM systems and Payroll is preferable.
- Good command in both verbal and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
What you'll get in return
Successful candidate will receive a lucrative base salary with discretionary bonus. Also, you will be able to work in a team of market experts.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send your CV to [email protected].
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.