Two – year renewable contract
- Support committee secretaries in organizing events (such as seminars and external visits) including liaising with speakers and co-organizers, preparing event flyers, arranging promotion
activities, handling bookings and payment, and answering enquiries;
- Provide administrative and logistic support to committee secretaries in arranging committee meetings, issuing notices, disseminating information, and keeping records and;
- Keep abreast of economic and business issues and policies affecting companies in Hong Kong and relations between Hong Kong and overseas markets;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Tertiary education in economics, statistics, political science, marketing, or other related disciplines with at least 2 years’ relevant experience.
University graduate; Fresh graduates or those with lower academic qualifications will also be considered;
- Event organization and administrative working experience preferred;
- Familiarity with issues affecting local and international business markets an advantage;
- Fluency in Chinese (Cantonese) and English a must. Good writing skills in both English and Chinese;
- Hands-on project management skills; and
- Team player and self-starter with good interpersonal and computer skills.
Interested parties please apply with covering letter, full CV, present /expected salary, availability date and contact tel. to us by clicking "Apply Now" button.
*All information provided would be used for consideration of application. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful, and personal
data provided will be destroyed.