Reporting directly to the Merchandising Director, the Category Manager – P&C will be responsible for leading and managing his/her portfolio of perfume and cosmetics
brands from forecasting/OTB, buying to store’s brands performance in order to maximize sales, trade margins and trading profits, stock-on-hand and stock turn.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research, monitor, analyze and improve his/her portfolio performance from diverse perspective: sales, category mix, customer mix, market trend, penetration, who is shopping
vs. who is not, etc.;
- Actively involve and lead the interior shop renovation and space allocation per category/brand to improve productivity of the shop
- Work closely with Store Design team to executive renovations and space allocation
- Support regular reports and evaluation such as daily/monthly sales, productivity evaluation, external meeting reports etc.
- Update a robust brand-mix in order to attract different segments and profiles at Hong Kong International Airport (age, socio-economic status, nationality, shopping behavior,
- Negotiate and manage trade terms and reach agreements with brands which includes store design and layout, space planning, CAPEX funding, Beauty Advisor headcount;
- Responsible for OTB management, purchase order proposals, stock management and KPI’s control;
- Collaborate with team colleagues to manage daily tasks including merchandise reporting, assortment/sales data consolidating and analyzing;
- Work closely with brands and Retail Operations Team to:
- upgrade and maximize our in-store execution (brands stories, lifestyle concepts, tailored proprietary furniture, curated zones, etc.) in the respect
of awarded tender submission contents;
- support store refurbishment projects such as working with external project management, designer and contractor;
- Liaise with Marketing and IT Teams to develop his/her portfolio through digital channels, on-line store, in store digital assets and marketing strategies;
- Liaise with Logistics Team regarding shipment schedule, stock management, ad-hoc issues relating to stock flow;
- Oversee the overall planning and execution of brands’ marketing /promotional calendar for his/her portfolio;
- Manage brand marketing income through securing marketing supports from brands such as GWP and investments;
- Support Marketing Team in the areas of advertising, public relations and communications, and any external tie ups promotions or partnership programs.
KEY REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES
- Degree holder or above;
- At least 6 years of relevant merchandising experience in perfume and cosmetics, preferably in travel retail industry;
- Possess category acumen and flair;
- Self-starter with strong business acumen and result-oriented;
- Outgoing, dependable, proactive and team player with can-do attitude;
- Good organization and time management skills;
- Good customer service focus to internal and external customers;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interact with all levels;
- Hands-on experience in MS Excel & Powerpoint; Knowledge in SAP is a plus;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese. Other language skills would be a plus.
Interested parties please apply via JobsDB and attach your full resume with current and expected salary and your availability. You
can also view our business scope & company details on our company website: https://www.beautyandyou.com.hk/en/
Data collected will be treated with strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.