Our client is one of the leading bank in Hong Kong, looking for a manager familiar with private banking & investment products.
- Provide advisory support to private banking and investment products team, covering wealth management and general banking business areas in addressing local regulatory requirements
- Keep abreast with the existing and new regulatory requirements on the Bank
- Provide compliance advisory support on new business
- Assist in establishing and performing regular review on compliance related policies and guidelines
- Prepare management reports to management
- Take up ad-hoc projects assigned by supervisors/ management
- Provide compliance advices to human resources related matters, including licensing, S72B Managers, CPD/T and ECF issues etc.
- University graduate (preferably major in law, banking and finance, accounting); relevant professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, etc. is an advantage
- A minimum of 4 years' working experience in banking with compliance/ audit/ risk management experience
- Sound knowledge in requirements from Banking Ordinance, Securities and Futures Ordinance, and regulatory requirements issued by regulators (including HKMA/ SFC/ PCPD/ IA)
- A confident, efficient and independent team player with good problem solving skill
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite including Work, Excel and Power Point
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.