Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out day-to-day client trade enquirers and orders for including securities, futures markets, structured product, fund and fixed income;
- Provide efficient and excellent securities trading services to clients;
- Carry out routine works for day-to-day dealing operations;
- Perform risk control and monitoring Client's trading positions
in changing market conditions;
- Work closely
with Operations and Settlement department on daily day-end processing matters and related task;
all transaction in compliance with relevant rules and regulations set forth in SFC Hong Kong and report any irregularities to responsible officers and management;
in system enhancements, UATs and ad hoc projects;
Customer Service department and their duties; and
ad-hoc duties and projects assigned by supervisor.
- Qualified RA1 and RA2 licensed representative;
- University degree;
- Min. 3 years dealing room solid experience (HK Market, China Market and/or US Market);
- Knowledge relating to margin financing trading is a plus;
- Strong knowledge in Global Stocks, Futures, Options and Commodities, wealth managemetnt product etc
- Proactive, self-motivated, willingness to accept additional responsibilities and challenge;
- Flexible to shift duties, including Night Shift and Public Holiday;
- Fluent in both spoken and written Mandarin, English and Cantonese; and
- Immediate available is preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits including 5-day week to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application letter with resume stating present and
expected salary to Human Resources Department, Level 17, 28 Hennessy Road, Hong Kong or e-mail to us. (Please quote the reference of the post on the envelope)
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for recruitment-related purposes.