The System Change Management (ChM) Analyst is responsible for the day to day operation of the ChM process including performance, quality, and metrics. The ChM Analyst is well
versed in the foundation of Configuration Management and facilitates the interoperability of the Change and Configuration processes. The ChM Analyst oversees the ChM process and audits the process to ensure execution is in compliance with defined policies,
and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). The ChM Analyst is also responsible for identifying opportunities for improvement and for the auditing the process at an operational level, ensuring the process is effectively managed within the organization.
Receives, filters, categorizes and allocates initial priority, in collaboration with the initiator, to all Request for Change (RFC)
and returns incomplete or incorrect RFC to initiator
- Coordinates with all necessary individuals on the implementation of changes as per the Forward Schedule of Changes (FSC)
- Monitors all RFCs, ensuring an adequate review of changes takes place as part of the closure process.
- Perform reporting and outreach activities to ensure adherence to the ITSM processes, including IT Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management,
Request Fulfillment, and Configuration Management. To assess and improve service quality and effectiveness of across IT teams
- Responsible for documenting ChM process
- Support Service Operation in definition of KPIs, and metrics for the ChM Process.
- Ensure the effective use of the CMDB and Configuration Management to support ChM
- Provide ChM training to end users, approvers, and stakeholders.
- Participate in Change Advisory Board meetings, post implementation reviews
- Provide service innovations to improve sustainability and efficiency in IT Services.
- Accountability to enhance Customer and Operation performance
- Provide service management knowledge and skills uplift to support owners.
- Work with external 3rd parties as required
- Keep abreast of latest trends in technology, industry and corresponding service operations domain
- Degree with Minimum 5 years of IT experience.
Experience in collaborating with Process Managers on
process improvement opportunities and initiatives, in alignment with ITIL / ITSM best practice frameworks
General knowledge and practical experience of ITIL Service Transition and Operations principles
Knowledge of the following disciplines: service quality management, application and infrastructure management
Excellent analytical, written, and communicator with strong client satisfaction focus
Build strong working relationships with internal technical, operational and other Business Units, as well as 3rd parties
Ability to work independently and always show can-do attitude
For an immediate interview, please send your CV (quoting your
existing and expected salary).
(Personal data collected will strictly be used for recruitment purposes only)