Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is one of the largest global banks in the world and offers a wide range of financial services from investment banking, retail banking, commercial banking and many more. They are currently investing heavily into digital banking and are looking to lead regional digital programme on public websites for 12 countries in APAC, initially on a 12 months rolling contract.
- As Change manager, Perform end to end Change Management for 9 projects/ programs across 3 workstreams of which 5 are considered as key project/ program
- Facilitate customer journey mapping exercises within project working groups
- Drive Wealth Customer Journey Design Framework with senior stakeholders across Wealth Business, Digital, Customer Experience & Proposition and Transformation team
- Strategic design on customer centricity campaign to drive mindset and behaviour change for frontline (Branch network)
- Change Management strategy development and strategic planning for P2P improvement roadmap for International Business - 50+ entities across 10+ jurisdictions
- Gap analysis and to-be process modeling for key products and service ordering
- End-to-end procurement system, process and policy enhancement development and deployment
- Align senior and key stakeholders to program vision and objectives to drive behavior and process change
To qualify as a business analyst for this role, you MUST have:
- Highly effective influence, negotiation and collaboration skills with the ability to work across the enterprise globally.
- Strong financial management skills to establish controls, track resource/costs and provide good business solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels, including C-suite.
- Flexible and adaptable when dealing with change with a strong awareness and understanding of cultural diversity.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite of products including MS Word, Excel, MS Project and MS Visio.
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Demonstratable knowledge of website architecture both pre and post-login.
- Working business knowledge of marketing within financial services.
- Experience working regional programs both technical and marketing in nature.
- Strong understanding of business process engineering.
- Ability to follow and implement Agile project management methodologies
- Excellent communication skills with spoken and written English, Cantonese preferred
- Worked in financial services and managed large scale projects
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.