- Provide daily operational support to the
Channel Sales team, including but not limited to conduct market research, collect market insight and up-to-date trend of centre business, analyse report findings and process payment;
- Develop and maintain good relationship with existing and prospective clients;
- Provide responsive and high quality account management services to clients and enhance the customer satisfaction
- Handle requests from business partners and provide high quality services to learning centres;
- Preparations of
for events, workshops and other activities;
- Liaise with other departments to manage timeline and delivery of programs.
Degree holder preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, English Language or Linguistics;
Minimum 2 years of experiences in sales, business development and/or marketing,
with knowledge of education and publishing industry is preferred;
Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
Self-motivated, proactive and a team player;
Proficiency in MS Office;
Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese and Mandarin.
We are committed to supporting diversity in our workforce, and ensuring an inclusive environment where all employees can thrive. We seek to employ a workforce representative of the
markets that we serve, and encourage applications from people of all ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds.
We offer a competitive salary, a 5-day work week and excellent benefits and opportunities for career development. Interested parties please send your full CV with current and expected salary by clicking “APPLY NOW’.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.