Your Next Challenge
- As a civil / structural engineer engaged in the planning, design and construction supervision stages of infrastructure and building works you will develop and implement best practice in
- You will assist formulate innovative and cost effective solutions to meet client’s needs, whilst maintaining sound financial control
- As project manager, ensuring projects meet the client’s objectives, and are delivered on programme and to budget
- You will foster development of expertise among our staff, including coaching technical staff to undertake design works using suites of appropriate software, including numerical analysis
- Attend design meetings, site meetings and all other project related meetings
- Participate in fee proposals, technical bids and tender submissions
- Develop client relationship and attend business related functions
What You’ll Need
- Enthusiasm to work on challenging projects with the capacity to work successfully under minimal supervision; you will be receptive to adopting new techniques
whilst having the capacity to identify and address design risks
- Your outlook will be client-centric and collaborative; technical excellence will be important to you
- Degree holder in Structural or Civil Engineering; a master’s degree may be an advantage
- Corporate membership of HKIE or equivalent, in Civil and/or Structural disciplines.
- Post chartered experience will be an advantage
- Experience in engaging with the Buildings Department, Airport Authority, MTRC etc.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Proactive, energetic, quality oriented and have a high sense of accountability
- Good command of spoken and written English and ideally Cantonese
We offer competitive remuneration package including top-up MPF plan and group medical insurance for dependents.
Interested parties, please click 'Apply now' to submit your application with full resume including your current and expected salary or send your
application directly to [email protected] mottmac.com .
To explore more opportunities with us, please visit
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purpose only.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive