The Only Alice® - www.theonlyalice.com
We are The Only Alice®, a Hong Kong local fashion designer brand and e-commerce business established in 2008. As we are expanding our business with our new label The Only Alice®, new shop located in Sheung Wan and online store www.theonlyalice.com, we are seeking talented candidates to join our team. We believe our mission can only be achieved through the talents and teamwork of our people. Career opportunities now exist in the following area:
Chief Fashion Designer/ Design Manager
Very High Salary + Bonus + Staff Discount
Please enclosed personal statement and recent self portrait photo in the CV
- Position the brand in the market; being sensitive to sales data and understand brand performance; give direction to the team on product design and monitor their job progress; design the architecture and balance of the line and upkeep a consistent brand position aiming at achieving sales growth
- Responsible for design functions of one of our brands from trend analysis, creative direction projection, and design of marketable collections to completion of specification for fitting and production
- Lead the design team to research seasonal fashion trend, colors, fabrication and accessories.
- Develop seasonal fashion concept, collection of Mainland retail market
- Follow up whole process of the development from themes and concept, presentation of styling, sketches, fitting session until pre-production sample stage.
- Degree or above in Fashion Design/Management
- At least 7+ years of experience in designing & development of ladies’ fast fashion design(China market preferred)
- At least 3 years of experience in chief designer position
- Able to develop marketable collections to suit customers’ needs
- Good knowledge in garment techniques, fabrication & accessories
- Creative with good fashion sense for China markets
- Willing to travel to China(Shenzhen area)
- Self-motivated & able to meet tight deadlines
- Good presentation & communication skills
- Good command in spoken & written English & good spoken Mandarin is preferred
- Proficiency in MS office, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop etc.
5 days work, performance bonus, staff discount and comprehensive package, please send your cover letter and full resume with expected salary through below JobsDB “Apply Now”
Only Applicants outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.