Directly reports to the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Information Officer is mainly responsible for the following duties:
- IT related technology planning, development, and management of the day-to-day IT operations of the Company covering various functional units including application development and IT infrastructure and operation;
- development and implementation of application development methodology, quality assurance plan, problem management and change management procedures in compliance with related regulations and requirements;
- collaboration with senior management to devise and maintain the information technology strategy and policies to achieve high safety and efficiency, compliance with the statutory requirements as well as the committed service standards;
- overseeing other IT related administrative activities including resources planning and budgetary control;
- maintaining adequate infrastructure of the Data Centres (including backup sites) and business continuity plan, and directing contingency drills to minimize the threats to the operations; and
- assisting the Chief Executive Officer in developing the Company in accordance with the long term strategic directions set out by the Board of Directors and exploring the employment of new technology and improvement opportunities.
- Suitable candidates should possess university education in computer science or related discipline with over 20 years of IT experience preferably in banking sector of which at least 8 years at senior executive level, and good knowledge of payment and settlement systems in Hong Kong.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and management skills, good command in written Chinese and English as well as fluency in spoken English, Cantonese, and Putonghua are essential.
- Applicants with less experience may be considered for the position of Principal Head of IT Department.
How to Apply
Interested parties please send your curriculum vitae stating your current and expected salaries, and the contact phone number to the Human Resources Division, Unit B, 25/F, MG Tower, 133 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or apply online by clicking the "Apply Now" button below.
All applications and personal information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection. The information collected will be accessed by our authorized personnel only. Unsuccessful applications will be retained for one year for possible future job matching, and will be destroyed after the expiry of one year.