We are looking for a CTO who will be responsible for leading our cross-functional teams through the product development cycle from concept to design, validation
and regulatory approval through to delivery of a fully developed product, ready for market. This position offers the opportunity to join the executive team in a potential and purposeful company.
- lead and direct product inventions, ideas and innovations using engineering and medical device experience;
- lead and direct product development and enhancement;
- discover and implement new technologies that provide a competitive advantage for the Group’s products;
- direct the Group’s engineering teams and development of the Group’s products, including the detailed aspects and application of the products;
- use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology;
- develop strategies for and build trusted and high-value relationships with the advisory board, key collaborators, KOLs, partners and stakeholders;
- develop technical aspects of the Group’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals;
- build and lead a top-flight technology team to grow the Group, strengthen the Group and ensure its sustainability;
- represent the Group as required, including attendance at important functions, industry events and public meetings;
- participate in roadshows and presentations to prospective investors; and
- report directly to the Executive Committee of the Board.
- PhD in mechanical engineering or related disciplines;
- minimum of fifteen (15) years of related experience in the medical device/surgical robotics industry;
- extensive engineering and medical device research experience in the fields of surgical robotics, minimally surgery and/or artificial intelligence is a
- class III medical product development experience involving clinical trials highly preferred;
- working knowledge of medical device-related regulatory requirements in markets such as China, India, United States and/or Europe;
- excellent communication and people management skills;
- strong entrepreneurial spirit;
- strong problem-solving mindset;
- excellent organizational and time management skills; and
- fluent in English,
Mandarin and/or Cantonese speaking is an added advantage.
To apply this job, please submit your resume, including your current salary, expected salary, and availability.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.