- Develop and maintain operational risk management policies and procedures
- Ensure the company risk policies and practices are in full compliance with the regulatory requirements
- Perform regular analysis on the adequacy of internal controls and provide recommendations on control enhancement
- Review operational risk incidents reports
- Liaise with relevant parties to ensure that errors are rectified and effective controls are put in place to mitigate similar risks in future
- Perform risk analysis and suggest control measures in new product development.
- Responsible for business continuity plan
- Perform additional duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or above with major in Business, Finance or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of recent operational risk management experience or relevant experience in internal control, auditing, or procedural review
- Keen interest in financial industry and solid knowledge in various brokerage and investment banking businesses
- Able to work independently with limited support
- Excellent command of Mandarin and English
For interested parties, please send us your full resume with your current, expected salary and notice period. All information collected will strictly be used for recruitment purpose only.
For other enquiries, please call 3902 3150.