- Global Insurance company
- Career plan
- OT optional!
This international Life and Health Insurance company are seeking a Claims Manager to manage a small team of claims staff and assist the Department Head to supervise the Group team and lead the team to achieve the KPI.
- Assess and approve new claim/complaint case/complicated case within authority and manage customer expectation by offering flexible solution
- Prepare regular management and business reports of Claims Department
- Be involved in training to support to enhance professional knowledge and standard of subordinate and agency
- Lead and coordinate BAU system enhancement activities to meet business priorities
- Responsible for the business data analysis, requirement gathering, scoping, documentation and function specification review to ensure business objectives are aligned
- Coordinate and assist in UAT activities such as preparation of test plan, test cases, pre-UAT quality check, monitoring of bug fixing, retest progress, UAT reports and post-implementation monitoring
- Assist department head in driving initiatives to uplift operations efficiency and customer experience
- Work effectively and efficiently with cross-functional departments and external parties to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and aligned with company strategy
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years of claims experience in Life or Health Insurance Industry with at least (if less than this, can be considered for Assistant Manager position)
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Highly organized self-starter, capable to lead multiple projects to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills