- update records in HRIS and liaise with sub-contractors
- handle contract renewal and training arrangement
- perform the admin duties, including procurement & office maintenance
- Provide clerical support to the team and handle ad hoc tasks
- Diploma or above, English passed in HKCEE/DSE
- Min. 2-3 years working experience, experience from Construction/Engineering firm is
- Good command of both written and spoken English, and Putonghua
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- outgoing, mature and a good team player
- immediate available
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send full resume with your expected salary by clicking "APPLY NOW".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only
Modern was established in Hong Kong since 2000, concrete demolition project is our core business. With advance technological machinery, provision of professional skill and excellent customer services make us a rapid development. Our business region is not only in Hong Kong, also extending to Macau. We are always concerned environmental protection on how to minimize the impact of demolition.
To cope with our further development, we are now looking for a high calibre individual to join us.
please visit our website www.modernok.hk for more details.