Projection has a wide background in large to mega Projects across Asia, Australia & the Middle East. Our software and services are targeted at Project Delivery, Mining, Energy, Infrastructure
and Property Development.
Projection owns, develops and delivers Scenario Advantage. Refer
Projection is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic person to join our team in Hong Kong (Sheung Wan) as a Client & Project Coordinator for our Scenario Advantage ENTERPRISE software, specifically in the area of Information
& Document Management - provided for Project Delivery for large projects in the East Asian region.
We require candidates that have a genuine interest in the industries we target, the technologies now and coming. A suitable applicant should be self-starting and able
to learn quickly and must have experience within our target industries.
To be successful in this role you will be proactive, deadline driven with excellent time management skills, tech savvy and will have a strong customer focus.
Please refer to our website for further information on this product - https://projection-group.com/enterprise
- Involved in the sales cycle and will be required to meet potential and existing Clients;
- Lead meetings / presentations /demonstrations to potential and existing Clients;
- Provide services in relation to these products to our Clients. This will require you to understand the software in detail – you must be systems oriented;
- Work directly with major clients to support management of ongoing programs;
- Prepare service proposal, quotations (using our standard templates) and software requirements document as required or as directed by Management;
- Be the implementation focal point of Clients, ensuring smooth transition to on-going operation;
- Assist the implementation team with the gathering and interpretation of Client’s requirements, support on solutions design & scoping for implementations work and actively participate in
software product strategy;
- Escalate and report issues, risks and changes to the Management in a timely manner;
- Know your Clients systems and use of the software;
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience working with OR on large Projects for our target industries. This may be working directly on the Project in a role that is applicable to the software products we supply or
as a Consultant from an IT company providing solutions.
- Experience working in Software, ideally information and document management, or workflow management
- Strong capability to work with different levels of stakeholders – from site administration to senior management
- Experience in project management, and project delivery methodologies and typical reporting
requirements. An understanding of Owner needs versus Contractor needs.
- Critical & analytical thinking with problem solving skills
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Fluency in oral and written Cantonese and Chinese would be highly regarded
- Excellent capability in learning and understanding software systems and core concepts
- Strong attention to detail and organised
- Excellent phone manner, communication, people and problem solving skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience working on large Projects or in IT solutions and services delivered to Projects
- Must be able to travel.
We offer 5-day work week, excellent career prospect and competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Cover letter outlining your experience in relation to the specified experience requirements of the role
- Salary expectation