Our client is looking for candidate(s) to perform excellent daily trade services to clients such as checking and handling of L/C, remittance, export and import documentations.
Candidate with lesser experience will be considered for Senior Officer position.
Our client is one of the leading commercial banking with strong presence in Hong Kong. Their major business activities include retail banking, wealth management, commercial banking, treasury services and private banking. For their Global Trade Finance department, they have 160 staff and 11 sub-teams to support the daily operations and processing.
- Responsible for the provision of excellent trade services to customers through efficient execution of transactions, including but not limited to checking and handling of L/C, remittance, export and import documentations
- Provide professional advice to and resolve discrepancies in documents/application with customers and related parties
- Work with RM or Trade RM to provide tailor-made trade solution to potential customers
- Maintain cordial relationship with customers and identify potential financial needs
- Assist in monitoring day-to-day trade processing quality, managing transactions workflow, handling customer enquiries and assisting team members to meet service pledge
- Execute all operational and control guidelines/procedures with full compliance
- Act as mentor to educate and train up junior staff within the team
- Associate Degree / Higher Diploma or Bachelor degree holder
- At least 5 years' bills operation experience, preferably in bills checker's role
- Good knowledge of Trade and/or Receivables Finance
- Good communication and analytical skills, with self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- Five days work
- Stable work hour and environment
- Big team to support
- Attractive remuneration package (i.e. annual leave 22 days+; medical coverage for spouse and children)
- Decent annual review and performance bonus
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mandy Wong on 3602 2411