The Client Success Team is responsible for the Satisfaction, Retention and Growth of higher revenue clients. The Client Success Manager will turn these Clients into Emarsys advocates
by understanding the Clients goals and demonstrating how our technology and services can drive business results as well as guiding our Clients to get the most out of their investment in our Client Engagement Platform.
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own the ultimate success of a portfolio of Emarsys’ Clients by taking responsibility for the Satisfaction, Retention and Growth of each account.
- Push to meet with senior stakeholders within each client accounts on a regular basis and drive forward client projects and create new opportunities through your intimate knowledge of your
client’s strategic objectives.
- Identify opportunities for clients to reduce their workload through automation and deeper integration of the Emarsys platform into their marketing operations.
- Work with the Senior Stakeholders of your account portfolio to understand and assess their business objectives and promote Emarsys’ value and ROI through adoption and usage of our solutions.
- Manage and constantly improve the on-going client relationship for all of your assigned accounts by working with Technical Client Services, Professional Services and Strategic Services
to deliver a best in class customer experience to all of your clients and act as the point of escalation for client-specific issues if they affect the relationship and/or revenues
- Use your knowledge of digital marketing best practice and Emarsys solutions to oversee client growth and deliver a return on the clients Emarsys investment.
- Use your relationships with clients to create advocacy within your portfolio to drive testimonials, case studies and references to create new business opportunities.
- Take ownership of the transfer of information from Product Development, Marketing and Strategy teams to your portfolio of clients to drive upsell and cross selling opportunities and secure
our long term revenue stream through the timely renewal of client contracts.
- Consistently and regularly use Salesforce & other information systems to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity.
- Ensure client attendance at company events and webinars and work closely with the marketing team to deliver videos, testimonials and case studies from each of your clients.
- Minimum 5 years experience in account management, preferably in digital marketing consulting, marketing cloud sales, and technology areas.
- Experience working in a quota bearing role and have desire to hit your number.
- Avid learner with ability to adapt to changing environment and product development.
- Excellent Client management skills and strong communication & negotiation skills
- Strong in written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin is a Must
- A positive attitude, self-motivated, and a good team member
- Strong technology skills that you are able to do complete product demonstrations and credibly discuss technical topics.
- Good knowledge of MS Office software.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM systems would be an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Regional APAC hub with all rounded functions to support our regional teams in Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Sydney.
- High growth industry and with some of the most innovative products in Marketing Technology.
- Collaborative and helpful teams who are supportive and will go out of their way to help you out!
- Young and dynamic work environment with open office plan. Sometimes you even catch up having fun with our in-office Nintendo Switch – That’s what we call team building!
- With convenient transportation via MTR or local buses, the office is situated in one of Hong Kong’s busiest and trendiest districts – Wan Chai.
- Cool staff pantry with large variety of free snacks and fresh fruits delivered weekly.
DIRECT FROM OUR STAFF
“I love the people I work beside. Emarsys has created a family.”
“I love having the freedom to experiment and fail, and still support my actions.”
“We all work hard and are recognized for doing so.”
At Emarsys, we are committed to building diverse teams with a rich variety of perspectives and experiences. If your job profile closely aligns with our essential requirements and business
need, we encourage you to apply. We are dedicated to assessing your competencies, learning agility and passion and not your age, disability, familial status, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity, religion or nationality.