Our prestige client is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Architect for their expanding team. This person is responsible for the technical design and implementation of cloud technology framework, to support the business and infrastructure initiatives of the organization, with a focus on the integration with existing infrastructure and applications on the hybrid cloud environment across the globe.
• Ensure the cloud strategy, policies and standards at enterprise level is robust, agile, cost-efficient and meet the business needs.
• Ensure public cloud and private cloud on-premise are integrated with existing infrastructure environment and operation model cohesively.
• Together with Technology Risk function, ensure effectiveness of cloud security.
• Conduct research and make recommendations on cloud platforms & services. Act as technical lead on cloud related RFI/RFPs, contracts, scope of work, and negotiate with vendors who provide the cloud platform and services.
• Works with suppliers and partner organisations to offer cloud solution leadership and design.
• Deliver functional objectives within budget targets
• Attainments of objectives and effectiveness results
• Performance Scorecard, Compliance and Audit Ratings
• Degree holder in IT / Computer Science or equivalent discipline.
• At least 10 years work experience within IT Infrastructure functions with at least 5 years in architecture & design role.
• Proficiency in public clouds implementations (Azure, AWS & AliCloud, etc.) and preferably experienced on integrating on-premises infrastructure with public cloud.
• Strong architecture and design skills on highly virtualized environment with knowledge in VMware technologies (vSphere, vSAN, NSX, SRM); Hypervisor technologies on multiple platforms including Solaris; Enterprise network architecture, web hosting, middleware and DB.
• Ability to drive multiple vendors to support a complex enterprise infrastructure environment • Strong project management skills, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong ability to work under pressure and strong sense of ownership & self-driven
• Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin Cooperative, good team work and able to work independently
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Venturenix is a recruitment company focusing on IT career placements in APAC, particularly Hong Kong.
We provide consultative advise on your career not only based on our recruitment experience, but also based on our industry experience as our recruitment consultants were industry experts. i.e. We have been in your shoes.
With the leverage from our parent company T12M (A private equity firm focusing on Tech firm investment), Venturenix is a recruitment firm that truly understand the latest trend of the IT market not only from human resources perspective, but also from an investment or Technology acquisition perspective.