HAECO ITM Limited is a joint venture between HAECO (Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Co. Ltd) and Cathay Pacific, providing inventory technical management services to different airline customers in Hong Kong and around the world. Customers anticipate to benefit saving from the ITM services through synergy of component pooling, sound technical know-how of component engineering, repair and supplier management.
HXITM is now looking for candidates who are interested in this business for the position of Commercial Analytics Manager.
Scope of Duties:
- Preparing business case with in-depth cost and profitability analysis for long term multimillion projects
- Manage the business case approval process from senior management and other stake holders
- Support Sales and Account Management team to prepare the commercial proposals
- Develop analytical models for ad hock requests and provide analytical support for other teams e.g. supplier management, Inventory estimation/forecasting teams
- Historical database management, updating internal costing and profitability models
- Collaborate cross functionally and across levels for providing optimum commercial/financial solution
- Perform other commercial and analytical duties as assigned
- A recognized degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics, Finance and Accounting, Business Management, Engineering, Logistics/Supply Chain Management, or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience. Candidate with lesser experience can be considered for Junior positions
- Previous experience in business analysis, statistical/Financial analysis role
- Previous experience in managing large data set and produce useful reports
- Sound Knowledge of Finance and Accounting principles
- High degree of proficiency in Excel/Access and other MS office applications
- Strong Analytical and Logical thinking, out of box thinker and result-oriented attitude
- Additional certification on process improvements like six sigma or lean concepts is good value add
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of other Asian language is an added value
- Experience in Airline or MRO space is good value add
How to Apply:
Please send your resume with expected salary, quoting the employer's reference no., to: Human Resources Department - Resourcing Team, Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited, 80 South Perimeter Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong OR submit your application via https://careers.haeco.com
Candidates not contacted 4-6 weeks after submission of applications and/or interviews may consider their application unsuccessful.
All information provided by candidates will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for employment purpose only.