Responsible for the development, adaptation, and implementation of marketing and sales strategy for CGT across Hong Kong, account planning and tactical implementation for assigned CGT
sites to create access, partnership opportunities to advance the business and pull through marketing initiatives.
- Works closely with Regional team to roll-out CGT marketing strategy & tactics in country
- Interfaces with Regional team on strategy & tactics definition
- Works with regional team on localization & execution of global/reg. strategy & creation of local IDAPS/SP/Tactical plans
- Facilitates strong cross-functional alignment & cooperation with medical affairs, RA & market access as well as patient strategy & Commerce Excellence
- Identifies risks & opportunities, provides clear & well-communicated business vision, driving strategy & tactics aligned with Regional Team.
- Predict future drivers of market evolvement, identifies early trends & make recommendations to capitalize on opportunities & minimize risks.
- Involves in developing patient-centric product & service offerings with Region
- Develops account planning & tactical implementation for assigned CTL sites to create access, partnership opportunities to advance business & pull through marketing initiatives
- Coordinates approval and educate of key stakeholders in hospital & communicate value of CTL treatment team
- Builds key biz relationships at all levels within CTL sites & with key influencers/ decision-makers to ensure CTL access for patients
- Presents approved economics data to hospital and stakeholders by coordinating with local market access team
- Facilitates educational events with physicians
- Conducts efficient & effective onboarding of key treatment centers by coordinating with regional team & medical, market access, apheresis managers
- Develops & implements onboarding training plans for local customer facing teams. Ensures continuous training program updates & onboarding training best practice sharing
- Works closely with regional & local leadership team on onboarding, order processing, share best practices to support business objectives
- Possesses in depth knowledge of customer/marketplace, key dynamics & company policies as well as up to date knowledge of key competitors & their likely strategies
- Establishes quality of launch strategies, cross-functional alignment and timeliness of implementation of marketing activities
- Product access at identified centers, Implementation of guidelines/protocols in line with plan, Time to convert new sites (against plan)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales, marketing or medical within pharmaceuticals company
- 5 years’ experience of operational experience with the emphasis on product/ brand management, ideally across a variety of different therapy areas as well as sales experience within
the biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally (medical, finance, sales, health economics, marketing access)
- Strong strategic mindset and in-depth knowledge of customer/marketplace, key dynamics, and current knowledge of key competitors and their likely strategies
- Local knowledge of hospital system
- Demonstrated ability to engage on medical topics with confidence while balancing a commercial mindset
- Well-developed planning and resource allocation skills
Competitive salary, double pay, annual bonus, health and life insurance, flexible working arrangements. Find out more about Novartis: https://www.novartis.com/
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons