Highlight of the role
- Food/Snack MNC
- Commercial strategy (KA & TM)
- Career progression
About our client
Our client is a one of the world's largest Food/Snack brand.
They are looking for a Commercial Manager - Trade Marketing & Key Account to manage their total Key Account & all Sales Channels in Hong Kong.
You will be responsible for Key Account Management, Business Development, Forecast & Demand Planning, Sales Operations & Compliance, etc. by leading internal teams and external parties (e.g. Key Account, Trade Marketing, Merchandising, distributors).
- Achieve sales revenue, distribution, pricing, and product freshness targets by managing key account's and other channels' performance
- Work closely with Trade Marketing to develop strategies for new product launches with channel and category management concepts
- Channel, conflict and crisis management
- Oversee Trading Term & Credit Term to improve and optimize company financial performance
- Evaluate promotion and promotion effectiveness on a regular basis
- Forecast management to maximize profits and minimize cost
- Analyse and collect inputs, market intelligence and relevant data from all relevant stakeholders including Trade Marketing, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Supply Chain and Merchandising teams for full P&L control
- Degree holder in relevant areas of studies (e.g. Marketing, Business, etc.)
- 8 - 12 years of key account management experience (product development / merchandising experience will be a plus)
- Preferably strong in business development (negotiation, identifying new business opportunities, generating leads, establishing new channels and client relationships)
- Strong leadership skills, team player and agile
- Proactive, self motivated, committed and be able to take ownership of tasks and projects
- Result-oriented, number sharp, analytical and excellent communication skills
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Strong Category Management experience gained from Buyer side in previous employment will also be considered
For interested parties, please click 'apply' or send your detailed resume to [email protected] or contact Demi Poon @ 22323480. All personal data collected will be kept under strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purpose.