What you will do
This position is responsible for leading the planning, development, implementation and monitoring of integrated marketing plans to drive profitable revenue
and market share growth of Loss Prevention, Traffic Analytics and Inventory Intelligence solutions in Greater China - encompassing Greater China, Hong Kong and Macau.
The manager would act as strategic partner to general management and sales leadership in Greater China. The role is to adapt, create and localize compelling sales enablement materials, disseminate them effectively and employ state-of-the art mediums such as
video and digital to showcase strategic and solution benefits across various traditional and new media platforms (WeChat, Weibo, Youku and other Chinese equivalent).
He/she would actively engage with retail industry associations, academia, media and influencers, establishing respect, thought-leadership and advancing regional commercial goals.
Candidate would develop a deep understanding of regional and key country competitive retail strategies, product and service portfolios, pricing and distribution strategies.
He/she would also need to engage and align with global matrix marketing organizations, including digital, market research, solutions marketing, thought-leadership and training, to help achieve Greater China and APAC marketing goals.
How you will do it
What we look for
- Drive growth of the retail loss prevention, traffic insights and inventory intelligence portfolio in supporting revenue goal
- Balance marketing support for global product launches with identifying and driving programs unique to the Greater China region
- Evaluate size and scope of market opportunities for all TRS solution sets in Greater China
- Partner with Greater China sales and marketing teams to develop segmented targeted account plans for the region
- Drive ROI analysis for marketing programs for customer acquisition, engagement and retention
- Coordinate with global marketing and local teams on marketing material translations and delivery; ensure proper cascading and leveraging of critical content
- Engage with the global, APAC marketing team and GC GMs, product team and frontline sales team to ensure the support and local execution for global, national and regional campaigns
/ sales enablement programs
- Execute a coordinated and consistent market awareness program
- Ensure understanding and consistency of global go-to-market messages and identity for both direct and indirect channels
- Leverage global retail marketing messaging, PR, media relations, social media and campaigns to drive market awareness in Greater China region
- Engage with account teams to secure awards, customer testimonials, quantifiable proof points and solutions case studies
- Lead customer engagement in Greater China region via industry events and hosted customer activities, setting event strategy, show selection, demo selection, and content. Exemplify
teamwork in all respects for events
- Direct mix, execution and metrics / measurement of industry and sponsored events to ensure that key audiences are aware of our retail solutions
- Support Channel Sales Development Strategies
- Recommend and drive channel marketing programs for business partners and distributors, including on-boarding, sales enablement, demand creation, lead generation, advertising and
promotion, customer-facing events, digital content and voice of market research
- Guide internal marketing support and marketing agency resources to link retail marketing plans to market activities to achieve channel business objectives
- Drive profitable customer acquisition and retention initiatives, teaming with channels sales teams in developing scalable channel account successes
- Develop cross-sell and up-sell marketing strategies that maximize share of wallet with new and existing customers
- Assist with the development and launch of new e-commerce channel (marketplaces, organic sites and customer portals); assist the implement programs to drive traffic and conversion
- Measure, monitor and manage overall program effectiveness
- Responsible for program budget control through planning, execution and assessment
- Measure Retail Marketing productivity, leveraging Sensormatic Solutions and country / regional metrics and dashboards
- Bachelor degree in Communication, Business Administration or equivalent
- Over 4 years' marketing experience in corporate setting, preferably in sizable company
- Experience with trade shows and digital events such as webinars
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Strong business acumen and an ability to identify and understand marketplace trends
- Excellent project management skills
- Equipped and experienced in digital and content marketing across social media platforms such as LinkedIn
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. In addition to proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud suite of software preferred but not necessary
- Demonstrate ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management
- Experience and ability to navigate in complex, matrixed organizational structure is a plus
- Independent, pro-active and self-motivated individual
- Proficiency and ability to communicate in English (written & spoken) and Chinese (written & spoken) is a pre-requisite
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project life-cycle
- MBA graduate
- Over 7 years' marketing experience
- Preferably with experience in retail vertical; campaign analysis and platforms such as Pardot and Salesforce
- Ability to converse in Japanese and / or Korean will be a plus
- People management experience preferred but not necessary
Interest parties please send your application letter & CV including current and expected salary, date of availability to us.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be notified. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only.