Assist the Director (Communication & Fundraising) in the following work aspects of the Communication & Fundraising Department:
- Plan the Society’s fundraising and publicities events
- Carry out and provide logistical support to the fundraising and publicities events
- Liaise with external parties, such as government departments, work partners and outside contractors, etc.
- Handle media enquiries and arrange media interviews
- Manage public and donors’ donations, enquiries and complaints
- Maintain good relationship with donors and partners
- Perform secretarial duties for the Communication & Fundraising Department and Communication & Fundraising Committee
- Handle patients and their families’ enquiries and complaints
- Handle ad hoc projects
- Coordinate and assist in internal activities
- Work over time and outside normal office hours as required and adhere to deadlines for tasks completion
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Director (Communication & Fundraising) and the CEO
Qualifications & Requirements
- Degree holder with minimum 2 years relevant working experience
- Good command of spoken & written Chinese & English
- Excellent communication, organisational & interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, good sense of responsibilities, hardworking, can work independently and/or with a team, result-oriented
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Social Media including Chinese Word Processing, PowerPoint, Facebook, etc.
- Experience in Photoshop or other graphic design tools is preferable
Successful candidates will be offered a renewable contract term appointment with up to 10% of total basic salary as contract-end gratuity upon completion of contract with satisfactory performance. Interested parties, MUST download the application form at www.hkacs.org.hk and submit with full resume to the Chief Executive Officer, The Hong Kong Anti-Cancer Society, 30 Nam Long Shan Road, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong or by email or by fax to 3921 3822. If you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact Miss Tiffany Po at 3921 3837.
(All personal information provided will be used for recruitment purpose only, candidates not being contacted within 3 months are deemed not suitable. Personal information of candidates will be destroyed after the recruitment process.)