A leading foreign-invested construction company is looking for a competent candidate to provide professional corporate and marketing communication support to the Company
Reporting to the CEO, the position will work with different departments and stakeholders and be fully responsible to promote positive communication internally and externally, and develop strategies and plans to continue building up the communications functions and in alignment with business objectives to keep innovative changes in cultures, values and missions.Critical Success Factors
- Excellent copywriting skills in written and spoken English
- Creative in design and communications
- Proactive and Independent
- Develop strategies and plans on communications in supporting business objectives
- Exhaust and create communications means and channels of communications, including but not limited to brochures, newsletters, websites to convey and promote positive messages and foster collaboration amount business parties and employees
- Participate in the preparation of information and reports for annual report purposes
- Act as a key and centre of communication at times of contingency situations
- Draft, review and edit communication materials prior to dissemination to ensure accuracy, clarity, and appropriateness
- Act as a filter and auditor for important centralized data, information, and communications collateral on behalf of the company for both employees and stakeholders.
- Develop effective and efficient ways of information flow.
- Track and report company-related media information
- Promote the best working relationships with the local government authorities and NGOs.
- Work with sales and marketing on communications materials with clients and potential markets.
- University Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, or related discipline.
- Min 5 years’ relevant experience in corporate and marketing communications
- Experience in the construction industry is preferred
- Talented, creative and professional writing skills in English and Chinese
- Creative design concepts in graphics and copywriting is a must
- Detail minded, proactive and independent
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and people skills
- Proficient in the use of computer soft wares
- Familiarity in communication on social media platforms
- Working knowledge of photo and video-editing soft wares is preferred
- A team worker and independent contributors working with vendors
Please submit a detailed resume with current/last and expected salaries and availability. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in absolute confidentiality.